What an animal is fed does influence their overall health. I wholeheartedly believe that a species-appropriate diet consisting of a variety of high quality and bioavailable whole foods is the best thing you can do to optimise your dog's health + well-being.
This 25 page step-by-step guide is created to help you with:
- WHY you should consider a raw diet
- Understanding your dog's body
- What makes up a raw diet
- Dog friendly and not dog friendly foods
- Brief words on supplementation
- How much to feed your dog
- Where to buy raw foods
- Transitioning your dog from kibble to a raw diet
- Facts about hybrid diets
- Tips for fussy eaters
- Walk-through any speed bumps you may encounter
- The benefits of raw feeding
- Handy resources
This guide is recommended for healthy, adult dogs. It is NOT suitable for puppies.
You will receive a downloadable copy of this PDF guide immediately upon purchase. I have done my best to ensure this guide is easy to digest and ready for you to implement at your own pace.
I welcome any questions, concerns or feedback you may have. I love getting to know all about you and your dogs!
Happy reading and enjoy the journey x